Hello, glad you stopped by. This blog is devoted to a discussion of the book "Crazy Love" by Francis Chan. We are just organizing and so we would love for you to join us. Have you ever heard of "Crazy Love"? If not, go here and check it out.
Now, are you interested in reading "Crazy Love" and engaging in some discussion via the internet? You DO NOT have to be a blogger to participate, just a seeker and lover of Jesus. Here are the particulars:
- This would last for 10 weeks and we would focus only on one chapter each week. The chapters are about 14 pages long, so this is very do-able.
- I would like to give everyone time to purchase the book and read the preface and Chapter 1. You can go to http://www.crazylovebook.com/ and find retailers who stock the book. Think Lifeway Christian Stores, Barnes & Noble, Amazon.com, etc. The book is only around $14.
- On March 18th we will begin our discussion when I will post a chapter 1 overview, a few questions for discussion and a challenge. You will then be invited to leave your comments and questions as we begin our discussion group. Feel free to address each other's comments, but please be respectful and Christlike in your words.
- Even if you have never left a comment on a blog, you can participate by signing up for a Google ID or even just leaving an anonymous comment. I will ask that all anonymous comment be signed, please.
- Please share this with friends and family members. The more participants we have, the more in-depth our discussions will be.
- Finally, if you are interested in participating, please either leave a comment on this post or send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let me know that you will participate.
I look forward to hearing from you and I believe the Lord has some exciting things in store for us.